googleeca48c02d619b9ef.html DUMB AZZLETES: Saban's Shack!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Saban's Shack!



All right this is not really news per se, but I figured I would post it anyway since college football is right around the corner. Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban has got the fire stirred by challenging ND to play again. But ND won't drop somebody like SDSU to fit in Alabama. Personally, I don't think it would be a bad idea. Both schools would generate a crap load of money from televised rights and ticket sales. I actually think it would be a great game, and fun to do an away and home game, alternating each season. Hell ND could even do better by actually joining a real conference like the SEC, PAC 10 or the Big 10! Well back to my point. All the Nay Sayer's believe Saban won't stay at Alabama and will leave them high and dry. A friend sent me some pics he took recently and thought I would post them since you won't see them anywhere else. If he's not planning on staying around, he sure is building himself one hell of a house!

No comments: